Friday, December 21, 2007

Honestly factual truths

I have been getting reports from my team that there is some debate over the truth of my posts. I would like to put a stop to this right now.
I AM NOT A GODDAMN LIAR GODDAMMIT!!!
If that doesn’t clear things up for you, I am also prepared to provide captions from a conversion I had with a character witness to verify my honesty.

Ryan – “Hello C.W. and thank you for taking the time to speak with me.
Character witness – “Hi R. It’s no problem really, anything I can do to help. I’m never too busy at this time of year.”
R – “Excellent! Then I won’t be interfering with your other engagements.” “Are you aware of the rumors pertaining to my personal credibility?”
CW – “Rumors?” “Someone thinks you are deceiving them?”
R – “Yes, there have been some stirrings about the possibility that I am not being particularly honest with my posts.”
CW - “That’s just silly, you’ve never been anything but honest with people.” “I can’t believe anyone would actually think that you aren’t being truthful.” “I haven’t even ever known you to embellish the truth!” “If you need any references, just let me know.”
R – “I thank you for your comments.” “Hopefully, I won’t need references.”

Now that we have cleared that mess up, everyone will know that everything I post is solid and factual. There are no embellishments here, only truths.

1 comment:

Captain Colitis said...

I agree! I mean really, what was she thinking when she married him?!?! Those Alien cover-ups are nothing compared to the raging homophobes that are infesting our workplaces! My sandwich is feeling lovely, thank you for the concern.